The Delta Interactive Knowledge Base allows you to navigate through information in different ways:
- Read all articles sequentially using the Previous and Next links at the bottom of the article pages;
- Click on the top-level categories to view its sub-categories and topics;
- Enter the search terms in the search bar;
- Click on a link in the most popular articles and latest FAQs;
If you don’t see the topic you are interested in, use the contact at the bottom of the page to ask us. We will review your question and publish the answer.
For an overview of all topics for which entries have been made, click on the Knowledge Base link at the top of the screen.
To return to the home page, click on the Delta Helpdesk logo at the top left or the Home button.
Don’t forget to evaluate our articles and leave comments, if applicable! Your comments are important to us.
Please note that comments are moderated.
DELTA mobile is an Android application that can be installed on any mobile device using the Android system: Tablet, Smartphone, etc.
To install DELTA mobile, click this link.
Once the application is installed, click on the DELTA icon to open the application.
Enter your email address, your password and the name of the space. You can check “save the username and password” for the device to remember. Click Login.
- Home: displays the list of your projects, you can select the project on which you want to work, if necessary.
- Activities: displays activities for collecting data on project activities
- Indicators: displays the indicators for entering the values recorded on the monitoring indicators
- Forms: displays the electronic data collection records, choose the record you want to fill in.
Select the type of data you want to enter from the menu. You can choose the item to work on from the list.
The + button is used to enter a new record.
The navigation arrow buttons allow you to go to the previous and next pages.
Click on the ‘Validate’ button to complete the entry.
The DELTA application displays the list of already completed records that you can modify or delete.
To modify, tap on the data entered.
To delete, drag the data to the left to display the delete button.
The numbered sticker indicates the number of data entered for the record.
To update your database from the mobile app information, swipe to the left (right to left movement) the line displaying the form name and its sticker representing the number of data entered.
The Update Data button will display. Simply click this button to transfer the form data to your organization’s database.
Click the ‘Load’ button to load the data onto your device. After loading, you can work without an Internet connection.